Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What is the deal? ex boyfriend ?

Me and my boyfriend have been in a long distance relationship with each other for about seven months then we broke up a couple days ago. because he said that i seem to need alot of attention and he said he was just to busy and he didn't have the time. though he told me no matter what we would always be friends and he would keep in touch. I feel like the break up was mostly my fault because i am a soft spoken person and during the relationship he was expressing that he missed me alot, but i am so far in my shell that it was hard for me to express my feelings to him , so when ever we did have a chance talk to each other our conversations were never about anything. so i know that must have seemed like a compete waste of his time because i was always saying how i wanted to talk on the phone with him more often, so one day he told me i think we should just be friends because he said he didn't have the time. the other day i texted him to ask what he was up to because we both agreed we were going to continue being friends. and he never replied back why would he say he wanted to continue being friends when he never talks to me? i guess i miss him, am i in love? should try to forget him completely? i feel like i would just like to hear from him. what would be the best thing to do?What is the deal? ex boyfriend ?
seems like he found someone closer to him...


get over it...and find someone who's living in your area

No comments:

Post a Comment