Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So here's my deal (ex problems... please help)?

Me and my ex broke up like a month ago (together for a year). It was a mutual decision. She told me she wanted to still stay in touch and be friends but I said that I didn't want to do that so e could just move on. About a week later, I got drunk and sent a message to her myspace saying 'fck you and I hope I never see your *** again.' (I know... ouch). Anyway, I know she misses me because what her friends tell me, and I miss her sooooooo much, and I just wanna be FRIENDS with her because I miss her and love her but I don't know how to go about telling her because of the fact that I said I didnt wanna see her, and then cussed at her. Im thinking about texting her saying: ';Hey. Im sorry about the message I sent you a while ago. I was just drunk and said something I didnt mean. But anyway, even though I agree with the fact that we shouldnt be together, I still think we should stay in touch because I miss ya.';





Do you think that will be good? If not, what should I say?So here's my deal (ex problems... please help)?
I think that sounds good, she'll hopefully forgive you. :)
  • phone
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment