Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a question on how to deal with an ex and best friend?

Okay, well I have two people kind of doing the same thing to me, generally speaking, So my friend and are recently over; I tried to end it tree times but she likes to think she did because she agreed the fourth time. But now she's telling lots of people stuff that's not true or my secrets. So now she's ruined my reputation and three of my other friendships. She twists my words and makes me seem like a bad person, which I'm not. What should I do?I have a question on how to deal with an ex and best friend?
Talk to her.


She clearly is upset with you breaking up with her.


Try explaining to her that by doing this, it makes it harder for you2 to become a couple again or even friends.





Good Luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment