Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with ex's rebound relationship?

I broke up with him 5 months ago, because of commitment issues from his side. We didn’t stay in contact. Recently he contacted me, saying he doesn’t want to loose me (as a person) and that I can count on him if I need help. We went out twice as friends. I had a sense that he wanted me back, but nothing direct from his side. Yesterday he told me that when I left him he was extremely sad and wanted to forget me, that’s why he started to date someone. He said it wasn’t/isn’t a relationship and no one knows about it that it is just sex, and that he still thinks of me. He added sldo that he was very ashamed of this and it was extremely hard for him to tell me, but since I am an “important” person in his life, he decided to tell. I really but really understand why did he tell me about this!!!


I donHow to deal with ex's rebound relationship?
he still likes you, but playing with your mind





if he would have liked you. and loved you, he wouldn't have gone to that lady in the first place.





remember deeds speak louder than words.How to deal with ex's rebound relationship?
If we went to a girl that fast after then he wasnt trying to think of you he just need someone and need sex. It sounds to me that he is a regular guy and he just wants to be with someone because it makes him look good. im going through the same thing.
I think your ex still has feelings for you and doesnt know how to tell you that, he has told you that you are a important person in his life and told you that he was dating another person but they werent anyone special, he told you what was happening in his love life and told you the secrets he hasnt told anyone, i think this guy still likes you, you should ask him why is he telling you all this because you arent together anymore, talk to him this is the best way, but i personally think he likes you alot and to get over you he started dating othr people but his feelings for you were prob strong and he ***** gt over you so he wanted to be friends with you.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
This guy is making poor choices in his life and coming back to tell you about them and that it's only for sex is kind of telling you his whole life's story, that he uses people, and I would guess that includes you. But he didn't find everything he thought he would out there so now he's back trying to figure out if there's a way to get back into your good graces so he can leave her, which he is going to do only if he has someone else for him to scratch his itch for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment