Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex's psycho girlfriend who wont leave me alone,who call's sends text's and them blames me .

this woman is the orginal dram queen,but yet i get blamed for all their problems even though i have changed my phone number and she is very nasty on her comments to me. yes, me and my ex have a child together that see won't allow him to seeHow to deal with ex's psycho girlfriend who wont leave me alone,who call's sends text's and them blames me .
Keep track of it and get a restraining order against her.How to deal with ex's psycho girlfriend who wont leave me alone,who call's sends text's and them blames me .
you need an attorney
get a restraining order - sounds like you need one.
Sounds like you have a case of the Mondays.
The drama dosen't bother me the not seeing the kid does, he is the one that has to put an end to this.
tell her that you want to meet. make it clear you do not want to attack her or anything. have lunch or something. first, that will catch her off guard. cause she will be expecting you to feed into her anger.


when you have this meeting. just say'; look i know you are really hurt. but come on blaming me is not fair....let's talk maybe there is something we can do to work together so we can be civil. ask her in a serious manner what her real reasons are for her anger...and for not letting him see his kid.


i had this situation with my girls ex boyfriend-minus the kid. he was stunned i wanted to talk to him. turned out he was depressed and ended up confiding alot in me about some nad things he was going through.





if that fails, get a restraining order.....and let her know you will contact authorites if she keeps bothering you.
Wow. Sounds like a lot of stress and trouble for you.


What is your boyfriend's position on this? Since I am sure he knows about his ex's actions, I'd expect him to back you up and to talk to her and set her straight.





Hmm.....I assume you had nothing to do with their breakup...





IF you did- and go involved with him while he was still married to her- then the situation changes, don't you think?


( In that case I would certainly understand her anger and the energy she spends in harrassing you...)





I guess you should consider talking to a lawyer if this continues.
take the ball game to center court. the non custodial parent needs to go legal and get that part out of the way and the person who is getting harassed should get a restraining order and if she violet it she will go to jail and maybe the other parent can consider going for full custody,...When the other person gets out. the shoe will be on the other foot.
gather all your patience....take the blame like a man (though you believe it's not your fault) and talk to her in a very diplomatic manner. try to find out what it is that makes her a lunatic over you, what it is that she can't get over with and try to make a compromise.





try to make her understand by citing points that this conflict is not healthy at all and could affect your love child's growth, and that this conflict has got to stop.





make her agree that there's only one healthy solution to all of this, and that both of you should forgive each other and move on as friends. convince her that that is the win-win solution, you both move on in peace and the biggest bonus is that your child see's both of you as friends.
Don't blame her blame your ex for hooking up with a lunatic girlfriend. He had to know she is cruel and obnoxious so i would get on his a s s if i were you.
Whip her ***. That's the cure all ';forget me'; medicine.
Get a restraining order.
change your phone number. the only person you need to deal with is your ex. get as much proof as you can, and file a restraining order against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment