Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex's current girlfriends jealousy?

I had to rewrite my question. Here it goes again.......


This is the second part of a previous question. Short story is I am 24 and was with my ex for 8 years and we have a 7 year old daughter together. He cheated on me and kicked me out of the house and is now living with her and has been with her for about 9 months. The girl read some blogs on my Myspace that talked of how my ex was still coming around and trying to get me in bed (like an idiot I gave in). He lied and said it wasnt true to her and ever since she wont let him speak to me even when it concerns our daughter.





We are not allowed to have any contact. I am still very close to his family and she is telling them not to talk to me either. This girl and my ex fight all the time about me and she gets my daughter involved by telling her to say things to me. I am bitter and want to make her jealousy continue so he can see that she is controlling and crazy but I am not sure how to go about it and what I can do so she will catch on to the fact we still talk and will always talk for our daughters sake.





I am needing some ideas on how to keep this going so he can see how it is affecting both my daughter and I. I dont want my daughter involved anymore but my ex with not stand up to this woman and tell her to get over it. I know it is wrong to want to sabatage things but that is the only option left as nothing else has worked. I feel justified as she ruined my daughters and my life by screwing with a married man and moving in to my house and leaving me to support my daughter on my own. I have tried being nice to him and calling him in hopes she will see I have called but that stuff doesnt work anymore.





I dont want to confront her myself as I have only personallly met her once and i dont want to tell her he has cheated on her with me..... I just need to know ways I can make the jealousy continue so that he will get tired of her nagging him and my daughter about it and confront her on it. How to deal with ex's current girlfriends jealousy?
I can't believe you want to go through so much trouble with this woman when the real problem is that cheating a$$hole who used to be your husband. Then you have the nerve to sleep with him again although he kicked you out and left you and your daughter for another woman. SHE'S not the problem, HE is! What's wrong with you? You're asking for grief and by the way you're behaving, you deserve it. You need to move on with your life and stop obsessing about a man who threw you away. Stop sleeping with him behind her back and leave the past in the past. Take him to court for child support so you can limit any contact you have with him. The two of you can set it up so that when he wants to see his daughter it can be done by a third party. There's no reason you need to see him at all except for the fact that you're trying to mess up his current relationship. No matter what his current girlfriend is, he chose her over you. All you're doing is giving him a huge ego by trying to undermine his relationship. Exercise self esteem and move on with your life. Think about your daughter first and stop putting her in the middle of this mess. If you do the right thing, the situation will improve and you wont have to worry about his girlfriend. Please, get a life and stop meddling in his. Trust. ';-(How to deal with ex's current girlfriends jealousy?
hmm.....quite a predicament.sorry i cant help
I understand how you feel, he treated you and your little girl terribly but don't lower yourself to this level.





You must try to keep this away from your Daughter and if your ex's new girl is SO insanely jealous of you it will continue to affect your Daughter because you are trying so hard to cause it and the new ';bit'; will know that!





Try to keep yourself in the right at all times, your ex will realise that the grass isn't always greener sooner or later, that's if he hasn't already.





Things like this rarely last, I know because my Fiance left me for another girl, it lasted 3 months and he came back begging forgiveness, we are stronger than ever now and we are getting married next year.





I believe it was because he realised what he was missing as I was kind, courteous and understanding at all times even though I was seething inside.





I bit my tongue and let him see our children whenever he wanted and had a chat now and again about their relationship.





She on the other hand was the jealous ';bunny boiler'; you are describing here and he soon got the message.





I'm not saying he will come back but if he does and if you want him to then try your hardest not to throw it in his face at every given opportunity, it will backfire, trust me.





There's nothing wrong however in letting him grovel for a while!





I hope everything works out the way you want it to, just make sure it's the best for your Daughter cos she's the only one who really counts in all this.






Why would you waiste your time on such a looser? Hello he doesnt care about you! He aperintly didnt care about his daughter eather. F- him and his skank gf move on with your life and do better for yourself and your daughter!
I seriously can't believe you think you are justified in doing this.





You are so immature, I can't imagine what kind of life your daughter has.





It's time for you to grow up. Start acting like an adult. She doesn't want to let him see you? Fine. He's a big boy, and if he wants to, he'll find a way. You say you're supporting your daughter alone? Get a lawyer, make him pay. You don't need to see him or her to do that. Moreover, if she's teaching bad things to your daughter, maybe you should ask for supervised visits with daddy. Take the high road, do the right thing for your daughter. All this bs backstabbing acting like a teenager stuff ';doesn't work anymore'; for a reason: its bs!





You wanted her to find out he went back to you, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it online where she could find it. You've created a horrible mess for yourself and now you're suffering, well I don't have any sympathy for you.





Oh but you were married and she was the other woman...??? who cares. She'll get hers, it's not up to you to give it to her. Your job is to look after your daughter, whom you don't seem to give a damn about, since you're not trying to secure the best future for her, you're just trying to make yourself feel better about losing her a**hole father. If he was a decent guy, he'd have kept it in his pants.





Go seek counselling, before child protective services takes your kid away from you.
  • phone
  • skin disorder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment