Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with ex/child situation?

I've been with my partner for approx 7 months, the only drama is he has a 5 year old son with another woman from the past. Every time she picks up their child there is ALWAYS an argument about things. This woman is married and moved on, but just seems to carry excess baggage. They fight like an old couple and it really is getting on my nerves, because they can't get along with each other for the sake of their child. I'm really sick and tired of it and enjoy being in his son's life, but I don't know how much longer I can tolerate the crap without saying something and getting involved, which at the present moment I don't say a word during the arguments and simply walk away. Each time I try and discuss it with my partner it turns into a war front, where we normally don't talk for a few hours. I just don't know if I can really put up with the baby mumma drama, but I really do love my partner and his son. Help, confused :(How to deal with ex/child situation?
stay clear of things that are not your business





you will always lose

No comments:

Post a Comment