Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with ex wife?

Ok first of all I have two beautiful girls from this marriage. From the day I moved out I have helped her to stay afloat paying a few bills for her and even helped her get a car. But when I ask for a little help it seems like Im asking to much. What I have asked are #1 I want some pictures of my girls like our first dance or just pics of me and my girls together #2 for her to drive about 60 miles total to meet me and I would be driving double that when it's my weekend to be with my girls plus the 60 miles if she dosent meet me and I said I would pay for her gas. What should I do?How to deal with ex wife?
for your girls sake i would continue to do everything possible to see them,you could also insist that she picks them up after your visitation that way you both are driving.the pictures i would continue to ask for those.tell her you are not paying anything extra till you receive the pictures you want,i commend you on continuing to have a relationship with your girls.How to deal with ex wife?
Not sure why the driving is an issue but I know my ex husband asked for pictures of our son when he was younger and I refused. Not because I did not want to give him the pictures. I just did not want to go back through photo albums and take apart the time we were together as a family. Nothing is more depressing than empty spots in a photo album. Be patient. Hopefully she will realize one day that she is being unreasonable.
She is being selfish and unreasonable, not to mention immature.


I would refrain from ever helping her again, shes a ';grown *** woman'; let her fend for herself. next i would TELL her that she give what is reasonable or you will talk to an attorney to get the court to make it mandatory for her to drive and pay her own gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


now the picture part you are s**t outta luck and that is something you have to live with. Just when its your turn with the kids, take as many photos as you can. good luck
She's most likely still feeling the pain of separation. It's good that you are helping but I wouldn't yet be expecting anything in return. That takes time. I would continue trying to keep a decent relationship for the sake of your daughters. Down the road they will appreciate you for it.
Talk to her and find out why she won't help you out.
Grow a pair. You are not even married to her and you are still whipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment