Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex who is being unreasonable?

okay, i went out with a guy for a little over 2 years





HE broke up with me the week before senior prom





so naturally when a guy asked me out to prom i said yes





my ex gets all butt hurt over this





and launches into a full scale get me back attempt





i let him know it is not going to work this time





and I go on a second date with the guy who took me to prom





i'm still single





but my ex got into a relationship with a well known hussy





and now wont let me get my stuff back





he also yells profane things at me in the halls at school





also all his friends are spreading rumors and saying stupid crap about me





so the question is how do i get him to stop??





is there a way that will work if i confront him??





or should i just go to school administrators??How to deal with ex who is being unreasonable?
Ignore him, it's the best way to get back at him. Just completely ignore him. He wants to get under your skin and wants attention. If you don't give it to him, you win and he loses and feels hurt.How to deal with ex who is being unreasonable?
you went to the senior prom... so your high school life has only 2-3 weeks remaining. just wait it out. if you really need your stuff, just wait until he's not at his house and go talk to his parents. explain the situation and see if they will give you your stuff back. if that won't work, you can be conniving and goto his house and tell him you want to ';talk about us'; then when he's not looking, grab your stuff and bolt.
you should talk to him face to face and tell him to grow the **** up


and if he don't listen to you just ignore it if you do that they will get bored of it and leave you alone !!!
He definitely wants you back and regrets leaving you in the first place.
Exs are such for a reason. If he's gonna be profane and so on, it shows how little class he has.
go to the school administrators!

No comments:

Post a Comment