Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex in the same workplace?

Basically we are friends, or I thought we were.... either she was playing hard to get with me, regardless, she insulted me/took jabs at my integrity. So I want to know, how can I deal with her?





I told her I would always be a friend to her, and she said she'd would like to call me to talk about it, and I said through texting, when?





She said tomorrow, and obviously with 2 weeks passing. How do I approach her? Should I ignore, just be nice, or don't even pay that much attention to her?How to deal with ex in the same workplace?
well if she's just being a jerk about it and all just ignore her. I can't stand people like thatHow to deal with ex in the same workplace?
ignore her.


let her approach you if she wants to be friends.


other than that, put your past behind you, and make your money.
ignore unless u want to seem like u are after her again thats what she wants you just do ur thing let it go.
Be polite and civil, say hi when you meet at work, but make sure you don't get caught up in any what went wrong or who did what discussions in works time. Keep conversations neutral and freindly but keep private things private. Also resist sniping at her if you tend to do that and avoid jokes only the pair of you understand.
The only way your going to get it properly sorted out is if you talk her face to face.


I know its scary, but its the only way to get everything truly off your chest. If your texting its not really the same and your not getting to say everything because you might change your mind.


Meet at a cafe and talk it over like adults, its the best and mature way.


If she's upsetting you, don't give in. There's no reason to sink down to her level.


It's better to be logical, right?


Good luck :)


xxxxxxx
Call her...definitely talk to her, stay calm though...remember if you have a huge fight on the phone its going to be AWKWARD at work. And don't go out of your way to flirt or be nice to her at work..just see how she acts first..then act accordingly.
just ignore the *****
They say never date someone that you have to work with for a reason. If you ignore her, she will probably become angry. Just be nice to her.
The ball is in her court just don't say anything. Unless you need to for work. Keep it professional! Don't date people at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment