Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with ex-gf and maybe save relationship?

my gf and I broke up quite dramatically two months ago, though for no particular reason.I tried to fix things immediately but she blew me off and she was still very confused.she got back in touch two weeks ago to see if she could drop off some of my stuff, and to my surprise, she was very friendly on the phone and sounded like she wanted to see me,but I cut her off as I couldn't talk, and I didnt call her back. I finally saw her yesterday,I emailed her to ask if she could drop off my stuff at 9am and I was waiting outside in my expensive new car (which surprised her) as I had to go pick someone up at the airport. while i was inside, my ex saw pictures of a very pretty girl among my vacation photos in the car,and a girls hairband and shoes in the seat pocket, this girl also called from the airport while my ex and I were talking, to see when I was coming.my ex was very cold and distant when she left,and didnt want a ride home.do you think she was jealous? btw that 'girl' is my cousin.How to deal with ex-gf and maybe save relationship?
ofcourse call her immediatley and ask her out fo this friendly dinner. it sounds like she's still in to you so don't mess it up and don't keep her waiting for long.How to deal with ex-gf and maybe save relationship?
It sounds like she still has feelings for you, so if you want to salvage things you could call her up for a date and volunteer the information that what she saw was your cousin's and admit that you knew she didn't realize that. When she hears that, I bet she'll jump at the chance.





Unless you're from Arkansas and there's something more going on with your cousin.
Tell her who the girl was and then ask her to please come over and just talk to you. Let her know that you need to talk about some stuff and you need to do it soon. I would first find out why the break up even happened. Is she with anyone new? Ask questions and get to the bottom of everything. After that then you can determine if you want to be together or not. Either way, you need to have a long conversation with her (in person) to move on or hook back up. Good Luck :)
Well dude, I am trying to save my relationship as well. Maybe I can be of some help. She obviously seemed jealous, maybe she still has feelings for you inside. Try talking to her, not to much though. Make her feel like it doesn't matter to you whether you get back together or not. Call her up, talk to her a bit, don't mention relationships. Basically, act like you did before you started dating, and be friendly. Make her want you again, they always come crawling back. I've been through this many times, and I am going through it right now as well. Best of luck to you man, hope it works out.
She was just probably jealous. Call her again and invite her to do something with you. If she ever mentions who that girl was tell her it was your cousin %26amp; she'll probably feel loads better





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment