Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a ex bf that likes your bff?

he likes her so much he wants me to ask her out for him!How to deal with a ex bf that likes your bff?
If she is really a bff then you have nothing to worry about. A real friend would never date your ex. I would tell him that you wont ask her for him because you don't want to be in the middle of anything.How to deal with a ex bf that likes your bff?
First off if he wants you to ask her out for him then he needs to mature a bit more. Second, it sounds like you and him are still somewhat friends so I see no problem with them dating. Ultimately it will be up to them if they do or not and as their friend, you should be happy for them. Be there for your friends.
How to deal with a ex bf that likes your bff?


he likes her so much he wants me to ask her out for him!


--


IM SO CONFUSED!





your ex boy-friend likes you boy-friend-friend's?





he likes her. so your boy-friends friend is a female and he wants you to ask her out. whats the problem again?
I know how you feel! I had a similar problem a few years ago. Asking her out for him is weird; why is he too afraid to ask her himself? If I were you, I'd talk to your bff about it and tell her what the problem is/how it makes you feel. Probs she will listen to you and tell him no.
wow so want u think u sod do


me: if i was u i well mack hem happy and do it


you:i want in yr heart that tell u what to do


i follow my feelings or my heart


wat do yr heart tell u want to do
that would be super weird for me and i wouldnt do it, but if your okay with them being together, then go ahead and ask her for him.
punch him in da face den punch ur bff














in da face
Tell Him Straight... Do it your self or Nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment