Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with boyfriends EX girlfriends?

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 8 years now. We are both 22.





In high school he had 2 really good friends....one of them is dating my bfs ex-girlfriend...and both of the 2 friends constantly go on double dates. It just gets me kinda sad that they leave us out but then again i dont wanna hang out with his ex-gf.





Is it wierd for me to feel this way...or is it normal?..what would u do?How to deal with boyfriends EX girlfriends?
I definitely wouldn't want to hang out with my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. On the other hand, at least you know that she's dating someone and therefore shouldn't be interested in your boyfriend at all.





Talk to your boyfriend about it. Is he upset that you guys don't go out with them, or does he not care? If it bothers him, maybe you could try going out with them once and seeing if you could handle it. If he doesn't care or understands why you don't want to and is okay with it, then I wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment