Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How on earth can I deal with my ex when he is behaving like this?

Okay im 15 and was seeing a guy of the same age for 8 months. We split up after having an argument and he threw a glass bottle at me. Now he is being incrediably pathetic by calling names etc, that not what im worried about. he has gone even further and is now trying to get me fired and kicked out by telling both my mum and my boss that i smoke weed, what can I do to stop this?How on earth can I deal with my ex when he is behaving like this?
tell your mom !How on earth can I deal with my ex when he is behaving like this?
talk to your mom an boss about the situation.


tell them about his hostile behavior let them know your side.


tell them you don't need there help because you don't want to do to make him stop acting so hostile towards you. this is the best thing you could do. believe me the adults in situation will understand that he's being immature and help you get something done about the situation in hand.im pretty positive just telling them the names he's been calling you will make the adults involved understand that this guy is over reacting.
1) Stop smoking weed.





2) I don't think your mother will actually kick you out for smoking weed (you're not 18 yet), but she won't be happy with you for it and I think she'll be disappointed in you for it. You will get fired though.





3) Stop smoking weed.





4) He threw a glass bottle at you? Have you filed charges? A restraining order? This sounds like a dangerous individual. I'd avoid him at all costs and tell your mom and your boss. In fact, you should tell both of them you smoke weed. Come clean. They won't be happy, but they'll be angrier for hearing it second hand.





5) STOP SMOKING WEED! You don't need that in your life. Plus, you're 15 and still growing, it could be harmful to you. Plus, people tend to make baaaaad decisions when they're high. Like dating guys who would throw a glass bottle at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment