Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your ex girlfriend seeing/sleeping with someone else?

this hurts real bad, it feels like someone is stomping on my stomach and chest constantly. I try to do other activities to take my mind elsewhere but it doesnt work. It hurts so bad that i cringe. Some days i would be okay and making progress and other days those progress go down the drain. What should i do? damn it hurts.How do you deal with your ex girlfriend seeing/sleeping with someone else?
There is no easy answer for that. I too am going throught this same sort of thing right now, however in my situation she didn't blatantly cheat on me, she just had someone on retainer or in waiting. Troubling thing about all of this is that we have a 2 year old son, and none of that seems to matter.





My advise would be to gain a new perception or view point on the entire situation. Right now you are very hurt, and probably feeling very overwhelmed and anxious for resolution, understandably. The thing that you need to do is think about what go you to the place that your in. You need to change your viewpoint on where your at, and why your there. The thing about most people in relationships is that there are some partners who find it necessary to find someone else before they break up, that way it is easier to deal with, and they do not have to deal with the repercussions of being alone, so they hop from partner to partner. Of course, this doesn't make it easy for those of us who don't do that, but they do not care. They do not care that you are hurting. While she is in the front of your mind, you are in the back of hers. So do yourself a favor, give her the same treatment. Go out, see other people, put her in the back of your mind, but don't think about how things could have been, think about how many opportunities you now have.How do you deal with your ex girlfriend seeing/sleeping with someone else?
i am in your same boat. I love my wife with all my heart, she cheated on me and left me for another guy. Things did not really work out w/ this guy, so they broke up, then she dated someone else, and now i think she is dating the guy she originally cheated on me. I still love her, eventhough she did this to me...I told her everything, and even begged...it did not work.....and it is hard, cause I think she no longer loves me, but i still do...it's hard, but i have to accept this, eventhough we have a good friendly relationship..but still it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment