Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with his ex?

I met some one that I consider on marrying who is 25 years my senior, but his kids seem to have a problem and his ex will not move on and seems to have an issue with me and is always leaving threatening messages on my answer machine?How do you deal with his ex?
You must understand how his children feel. 25 years is more then just a little age gap. I used to date much older guys, Twice when I was 19 and then 21 and he was 37 and 39. And I thought that was huge, you're even 7 more years then that. After dating older men and | must say, having a lot of fun with them, I'm so glad I married a man only 2 years older then me. It's not you personally that they are mad at, it's you, the other women in their dads life and the other women that is way too young for him. You'll just have to learn to deal with the ex, it's not like she's going anywhere. The kids will probably never except you, you on the other hand will have to learn to except that. Just my thoughts.How do you deal with his ex?
This is a tricky situation, but I believe the one who can make everything works fine would be for your boyfriend to set things right with them. If you try to talk to his ex, it make back-fire and make things look bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment