Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with an ex who keeps spreading gossip about you? And is always trying to ruin potential ?

Relationships? I mean I have been broken up with him for years! What do I do?How do you deal with an ex who keeps spreading gossip about you? And is always trying to ruin potential ?
simple, hire a hitmanHow do you deal with an ex who keeps spreading gossip about you? And is always trying to ruin potential ?
Ugh I had an ex like this. He was awful! He told everyone I had diseases and that I'd had like four abortions all of this terrible stuff.


I found that the only thing I could do to get him to shut up was to ignore him, and then to prove to my friends that I was the better, more mature person. Now he's known as a liar, and I've moved on!
Unfortunately there isn't a lot for you to do. People are mean and cruel. The best thing to do is when someone comes to you about a rumor just tell them the truth. It sucks it really does but people are always going to talk and spread rumors just remeber that the person doing this is not a happy person. Try not to give in to the rumors because then he would have won. Hold your head high it will get better!
The boy still wants you. Just ignore everything you hear let people believe what they want. After a while the boy will begin to realize that it's not bothering you and he'll stop. He may try to find something else to do so you'll show him attention, but just keep ignoring it.
They will eventually reap their karma. They all do. If you could have someone beat him within an inch of his life maybe he would stop it.
  • phone
  • skin disorder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment