Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you deal with a ex who is flip floppidy? One minute she's cool and the next minute she act funny?

Okay here's the deal...my ex and I have been broken up for quite a while now. She broke up with me...I guess she felt like she was missing out on something somewhere else or she thought the grass would be greener somewhere else. So, to let it be known...I've chased this girl for eight months trying to fix whatever it was that was broken. I never cheated or anything of that nature. What drove away from me was the fact that i put all my energy into school and didn't make her first priority...I'm from the projects, the hood , a poor community where i never had a second chance of opportunity to do something good with my life..so goin to school again was huge for me and where i come from...I guess i wasn't good enough for her or i was a different brand. She's spoiled and never really had someone to break her down and tell her she is wrong about many things . She would always get aggressive and get in attact mode. But any way..all the times that i've been chasing her and going to war for her, she took me for granted, ignored me and treated me as if i didn't exist. She found a new click and went out with bobby ronnie rick and mike and so on..but when they wasn't there for the moment i notice she would come to me..and once i let her get close a few days later she back to the way she use to be. I haven't been with anyone since...I made her my focus and she took me for granted. Now after the heartache and pain..i'm starting to move on..in fact don't really feel anything for her like that anymore. I'm stronger than ever. So I've been seeing someone recently. My ex and i just so happen to communicate without fussing. we joked around and she would play around like ';i'm so cute and sexy'; and i would tell her it's okay if u're not cute, we all have flaws and so on. We joked around and i assumed we was atleast cool and on okay terms now. My friend stopped by that same night my ex and i was on the phone. And I told her my friend was over and was getting a lil upset i was on the phone with her. So we talked for a few more minutes joking and stuff and she would say stuff like ';well we ain't ment to be because my husband must see me as the sexiest woman alive';. So i'm thinking where did that come from..I told her lets not talk about that infact change the subject. Wow! she wasn't expecting me to say that, rather thought i would laugh and further pursue her. My friend was getting uncomfortable and i told my ex let me spend time with my friend and have a safe trip to your destination and she was like okay bye Hubby and stuff like that...I say that to say this we was cool that night..but the next day she act like i didn't exist, and the following day I texted her to see if she made it to her destination and no response..but i know she got my messeges, this has been a pattern. She's ignoring me now...Guys why is she acting shady like that now. I mean she told me she's not in love with me anymore and don't care for me a month ago..but if we was cool the other night with an understanding that she have move on and so am i..why the sudden behavior from her. Can you guys help me out and how should i confront this issue.





If there's no feelings left in you for me like that..why turn cold the next day and so on.How do you deal with a ex who is flip floppidy? One minute she's cool and the next minute she act funny?
let your ex flip flop on down the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment