Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal when your ex's new girl is prettier than you?

She is somewhat prettier than me but at the same time she's not. We just recently ended the relationship ( friday) and he's already talking to someone else. I saw her, she has more style than I do and she wears her hair straight ( might sound stupid, but guys now days prefer girls with straight hair rather than curly) how do I cope with this?


I'm feeling soo insecure, so unattractive. I loved him soo much and now she has him and she's prettier.How do you deal when your ex's new girl is prettier than you?
I just went through this.


I just remembered all the reasons why I started to not like him, and I reminded myself that the new girl was just being used to make me jealous and to make it seem like he doesn't care that were over. Not to mention she will have to deal with his crap now.





and idk about you but i have curly wavy hair and i fix it up and my guy likes that. And i like girls with that kinda hair over straight.. so lol if you think it's your hair, by a straightener.





Just remember why your relationship ended. You don't have to worry about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment