Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with my ex?

okay so my boyfriend and i just broke up....i really liked him and this is a hard break up but i know its for the best. he goes to my school and he hangs out and is friends with all of my friends... in fact my best girl friend is his best friend too.. so they will be hanging out a lot.. basically there is no way to avoid him at school. what is the best way to be non awkward about everything?How do i deal with my ex?
you gotta confront him about it preferably just the two of you. Ask him to go get a coffee or something with you then talk about things.. good luckHow do i deal with my ex?
It sounds like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place , trust me I was there once. The best thing to do is confront it head on you dont want to tip toe around him because it could take a turn for the worst. And when I say head on I mean just act normal do what you normally do because if you don't he'll know and from the sounds of it you to have been going out for awhile so he'll know if you're trying to avoid him. And as for dealing with him just act normal I know it can be hard just suck it up through the day and deal with it at home if that means crying or screaming then do it because if you show him that you still care he might take that and run with it .
If there are things that still need said, it might be easier if they are said now, perhaps through a letter or one last conversation. Agree its going to be awkward and try to be friends. And just leave it as such without trying to purposefully harm each other.
Just to be nice to him and be friends with him, it will be awkward at first but do something you both like to do and the lumps will be smoothed out.
Just be friendly.


Excuse my french, but dont be bitchy toward him.


You guys went out and things didn't work out but that doesn't mean you can't still be friends. [:


just have friendly convos with him

No comments:

Post a Comment