Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my ex?

My ex left me after spending 10.5 yrs with each other, she left in April of last year and just had a baby early Feb! It's not my baby, result of a 1 night stand, she came to me for support! is it wrong for me to expect that we will get back together? she gave the baby up for adoption!How do I deal with my ex?
u don't really have to deal with someone who cheated on u, and left u. u can move on u know. everyone has their own realities, and wants in life, but once u get betrayed, its kind of hard to go back to that person again. personally i would not let a person who did this to me back into my life, because it hurts to know your second to someone else and that they chose someone else over u. its not up to u to help her unless this is what u want to do.How do I deal with my ex?
she knowes that u will be there for her because u always have it doesnt always mean you have to get back together, its just natural and be there for her, she realizes wat she needed in you now show her wat she had left. and convince her to get her baby back that was a selfish decision in my opinion. she will most likely regret that decision
Do not! I repeat DO NOT deal with her problems. She left you! You should try to move on by telling her she has to work it out with her one night stand partner or her family. 10.5 years..wow that is really long to put up with that. I wish you the best.
You need to do some soul searching now. Do you think you can live with the knowledge of what she did? Do you think that the reason she cheated is gone? Do you have kids,and will they respect the decision you make? When you do make the decision sit your kids down and tell them it.Don't let them into the decision making because if it does not work the way they hoped they will feel bad.I would get counseling.
Do you have children with her? If you have children with her, and if you can stomach it or if you are willing to try and forgive her and move on, let her come back and see how it goes.





If you have no children with her, tell her where she can stick it and walk away.





And keep walking.
It's O.K. as long as you still love her
It is up to you.
yesss i see
  • antivirus download
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment