Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with my ex wife?

my ex wife has a chronic drink problem . i have shared parenting with my daughter and now i am going to have to do something. i spoke to her and she denied her drinking. Apparently the child protection team told me i could get a police welfare check late at night or i could apply for residency via a solicitor . If i cant get legal aid i cant afford to pursue this . What do i do?How do i deal with my ex wife?
Do whatever you have to do to get your daughter out of this dangerous situation. You will be saving her life.How do i deal with my ex wife?
Phone the police and or social services. If they've got anything about them they'll arrange for your daughter to live with you.
Have you tried citizens advice??


Also dont forget solicitors often give you free advice on your first visit. Either may provode you an angle you hadn't thought of before

No comments:

Post a Comment