Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my ex-roommate at work?

I am 28 and I lived with a girl I work with in my office. We were good friends until her boyfriend moved in too. I did not enjoy living with her, but kept things civil because I lived and worked with her. Now that I moved out (this past weekend), she is accusing me of taking things that belonged to her, which is completely untrue. In fact, I left some of my kitchen utensils and paid her extra rent so that she would have no reason to complain. Now she is giving me an attitude at work and I have a feeling she is talking negatively about me to coworkers. It is very uncomfortable and I don't know how to deal with it, especially since I am very non-confrontational.How do I deal with my ex-roommate at work?
It sounds like it's a good situation to be confrontational. I would talk to her privately to clear the air and come to some sort of solution. I wouldn't try being friends or anything but agree to disagree. Time to stand up for yourself. Scary at frist but it's very satisfying once it's done. I know from experience.How do I deal with my ex-roommate at work?
in a single word i can say that believe yourself.


if she is taking things negetively let it be dont try to give explanations everytime but stay away from these negative thoughts and be proffessional at your work place . whereever she is wrong about you tell her directly in soft voice .


lastly i can say that if you have faith in yourself you can do anything
Let me just say that she is such a *****!!!! If she is saying that you took her stuff just don't be scared go up to her and ask what did I take? Confrontation is the only solution in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment