Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my ex girlfriends parents?

My ex ended our relationship 6 wks ago. Only a day or two before she raised us splitting she was talking about stuff we would be doing together in the future e.g. holiday in the summer, friends wedding etc





She raised us breaking up. We didn't break up immediately. I said I was confused about what was going on. She said she had been down %26amp; went to the Dr who said she had depression (she had it very bad when a teenager). She then said our relationship was what was on her mind and she wasn't depressed. She ended things without really explaining why just that ';things had changed over a short period';.





We are back in touch now, she contacted me. She is giving mixed signals. We chat on the phone/text %26amp; met a week ago.





She is now away visiting her parents for a week. I have said I will ring her to chat at some point. I had a good relationship with her parents %26amp; know that when I ring her mother will try and speak to me about what happened





How do I react?? I want her back!How do I deal with my ex girlfriends parents?
If you ex girlfriends parents ask you for info about your breakup or reason why, tell them they should ask their daughter.How do I deal with my ex girlfriends parents?
****I just looked at your posting history. You are deeply disturbed. I think you are stalking this poor girl. No wonder she ended things with you. If you did this to me, I would have you arrested for harrassment/stalking.














You do NOT call her. And you can't use your past relationship with her parents to try and get her back.





Her parents are going to support her completely. She is their daughter. You need to let her do what she needs to do. If you really love her, you won't pester her. Relationships end. It's hard and sad. But everyone goes through this and you need to let it go.
get rid
It sounds to me like she's depressed and doesn't entirely know why, so she decided to take the relationship out of the picture. I would try to be supportive of her, but be willing to give her space and understand that she probably needs some time to think things through. Just let her know you're still there for her, even if you aren't dating.
From your posting history- It isn't working so just move on.
Bless you. I think your best option would be to talk to her mum and explain to her everything. How she has been with you and that you yourself dont know what's going on with her. Tell her mum how you feel about her and that your worried. Her mum maybe able to talk to her to get to the bottom of things and bring you two closer together again.





Good luck
hmmm i have read all your questions...it's all about ur ex....are u soooo obsessed with her????? huh!!
you seem to be naking assumptions here. if her mother does actually ask just asy she should discuss it with her daughter as you are trying to sort things out with her . it would be disloyal to discuss your girlfriend behind her back anyway.
maybe between you and her mother you will be able to get to the bottom of her depression, let her mother know whats been going on and let them both know you still love her and your prepared to wait and help her through her illness.
Try and be friendly to the mother, but never forget that what happens in your relationship must remain private (for the most part) between you and your ex, she must be able to feel that she can trust you and if you explain it pleasantly then the parents trust of you will be enhanced too. You can even say you're not sure of what went wrong but you'd like a chance at trying to sort things out, as long as you sound upbeat and not trying to pry it will probably sound best.


I'm sure you are aware she may just need a friend for now, but I really wish you luck sorting it out
Your question had a slightly familier ring about it,so i lookd at your history,,you are obsessed,dont stalk the poor girl,no wonder shes depressed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • antivirus download
  • skin disorder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment