Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my ex-girlfriend?

She's spreading lies about me and trying to break me %26amp; my girlfriend up. She's saying a bunch of nasty and mean things about me to other people. She's a big time liar! How do I deal with this? She's very mean person.How do I deal with my ex-girlfriend?
do you have any close female FRIENDS that would do you a favor? beat the b*****s ***. she will get the hintHow do I deal with my ex-girlfriend?
ignore her. act like you don't care. make sure to tell your gf that you have a pyscho ex. that way she wont be able to break you guys up.
jus make sure ur girl friend understands that she is lyin and u juz tell ur ex to bak off nd that u want nothing to do wit her anymore
As her why it is that she's doing that. For all you know it could be her friiends pressuring her into doing that.





But if its not her friends then ask why she's doing it maybe she just still likes you and is jealous so she may think its the only way for her to get your attention cuz she may just want to still be friends with you.





(: Hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment