Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my ex-boyfriend?

My ex boyfriend and I do martial arts together and it's kinda a mess. I don't want to be friends anymore and I've been kinda passive aggressive almost about it...like he'll ask stuff and I'll respond in one word answers and such. But recently I've been told that I'm being too mean...but how do I be nicer? He reminds me of too many mistakesHow do I deal with my ex-boyfriend?
ok, if he's not a friend and not a boyfriend then he is just a human being. so treat him like one.





this means being polite, answering a question when asked. i smile to seem freindly. be how you would be with anyonelse.





and sure he reminds you of mistakes, but it doesn't need to get you down every time you see his face. accept you made mistakes. you won't make them again, so feel free to be polite to this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment