Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my ex at work?

Me and my ex we work at the same job. I have been avoiding her and trying so hard not to cross paths with her. At a distance when she is near or around me she is always staring at me. Yet, I have moved on and I am working on becoming better within myself. I just can't help but notice all of the staring she keeps doing, even when I pass her it just annoys me. What should I do? What is she doing? How do I not let all of this staring affect me?How do I deal with my ex at work?
Seriously, honey. Just move on like you said. Don't let the staring bother you, or she'll know it is.


If you can, just avoid her as much as possible. it's not worth quitting your job over some girl.


If it persists, confront her and tell her to stop staring, it's rude!


Good Luck!





鈾?MHow do I deal with my ex at work?
I'm sorry and I'm going to be the odd one out of the bunch and say stop ignoring her.





You use to date and okay, so it didn't work out. You moved on, but does that mean you can't be civil?





I never understand that. Just because you aren't dating anymore doesn't mean that you have to pretend that she never existed.





I don't see why you can't have a convo about staying ';normal'; at work and not letting it be awkward. Maybe she'd love that too. She'll certainly respect you more than the avoid ';tactic'; which rarely works as you can see. LOL!!





Be friendly BUT aloof so she knows that there's no interest and stay that way consistently.





Give that a try :)
Maybe they started dated before they worked together.. retard..





Pretend your busy,texting, doing something else... just to keep you from acknowledging her, or at least her from noticing you're acknowledging her.








Or if you really wanna man up. Just look back at her, and look away. Be casual, as if it's not effecting you the way it is.
the first guy is right.


Lesson learned for next time. never do office romance, they always re very akward if things go wrong


just keep ignoring her, thats all you can do or find another job. up to you!
maybe you shouldn't ever do office romances, like any rational person knows. you brought this on yourself, idiot
take yo gat and shoot the **** out dat *****, mutha fukca





jk, dont really shoot is *** up
live and learn just like the other two people said office romances are BAD.
  • antivirus download
  • skin disorder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment