Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with ex with low self esteem?

my ex a while ago dumped me, we were like soul mates even after we broke up. i broke contact for a bit as i still had feelings for her. she dumped me because we lived some distance apart. we live nearer now and i have started to drive.





she recently got back in touch however, she asked me to visit sometime and asked me am i going out with anyone. a week later she gets in touch and starts dropping hints in about a new ';friend';. its not a boyfriend because her friend said she wasn't going out with anyone. the last text she sent me about a new friend i replied ah good stuff Hun. she hasn't replied now for three weeks, have i said something wrong?





i do want to get back with her i know shes acting childishly however i don't mind as i know she has low self esteem. should i text her and tell her how i feel?











that message i texted her was meant to show that i was happy, she doesnt mind been called hunHow do i deal with ex with low self esteem?
Let it go, man.How do i deal with ex with low self esteem?
I agree, let it go. You broke up for a reason, if you get back together it's most likely not going to work. So I'd try to move on and find someone else at this point even though it's hard. It's not worth waiting three weeks for a response.
Forget it, its not worth the aggravation

No comments:

Post a Comment