Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with an EX who loves to be the victim?

We broke up 3 months ago and she's still attack me anyway she can(Reputation) she threaten to geta restraining order even tho i havent been near her for 3 months(I can prove this through phone record, witnesses.)


She broke up with me. how do i deal with this? She loves to be the victimHow do i deal with an EX who loves to be the victim?
she ssounds like an impossible person to me.


Impossible people are literally IMPOSSIBLE to deal with. The only thing you can do is agree with everything she says (just verbally agree) thats the only way you'll get rid of her. If she wants to feel sorry for herself let her.


I didn't know any of this until I encountered an impossible person myself. This site really helped. I'm free!How do i deal with an EX who loves to be the victim?
kinda crazy cause that how my ex girl did it to me she got a restraining order on me when i was the victim not her all u can do is avoid her and keep away she obviously will get mad cause ur avoiding her or might not but in this situation is best to stay away and don't talk to her ...
This happened to me, just ignore her sooner or later she'll leave you alone.Or you can always try setting her up with someone.
you just have to ignore her. she just wants you to show her some kind of attention. positive or negative it doesn't matter. she will do whatever it takes to get that!

No comments:

Post a Comment