Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?

He broke up with me about two weeks ago and we're doing the whole friend thing right now. We still talk everyday, but it's different of course. Some days are harder than others, and I'm not sure how to go about this whole thing. Of course I still have feelings for him and thinking about him moving on makes me sick to my stomach. How can I get over him and still be friends at the same time?How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?
just enjoy his company now as a friend.... and dont think about to much because u will makeurself ill...





answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How do I deal with an ex boyfriend?
You can be friends but a recent break-up needs a few days to cool. It is okay to talk on the phone but limit the calls to 3 days a week not everyday. It will be hard but in the long run it will make the friendship better and not as strained and emotional.
Give yourself some space. You don't have to talk to someone everyday to be friends with them. Just take things slow and watch out for your feelings first. If you are uncomfortable about anything, leave the situation.





Good luck.
That's tough. Just give it time and try to meet other guys. Don't just jump into another relationship cause you think it will help. You'll be doing it for the wrong reasons. Just take things slow with guys you like.
YOU CAN';T!!!! move on 1st and maybe you 2 can be friends later but by that time you won't even want his friendship!!!!
You cannot remain friends and get over him. Cut your ties with him and move on.
friends almost never works. When it does, it's usually because you haven't seen eachother in years.
finding another great guy will help you get over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment