Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with an ex bf who wants to get back together?

I am 11 yrs old. My ex bf wants to get back together with me. Should I say yes?How do I deal with an ex bf who wants to get back together?
If you still like him and want him back, say yes.





If you don't like him any more, if he treated you badly before, and/or if you would prefer to be single or in a relationship with someone else, say no.





Simple.How do I deal with an ex bf who wants to get back together?
Hun ur 11.. yeah i had these kinda problems when i was 11 but now i look back and im like....woww i shouldnt have worried about guys! but im 13 now and its different. if u really like a guy and ur 11 its fine but if ur having alot of problems you should forget it. i hope u make the right choice but remember this will all be nothing in a few years.
I think that depends if you still feel something for him. Otherwise, you are still young and have a full life ahead of you.
depends, if you like him and he was nice when you were together and he made you happy then yes, but if he's gonna make your life a living hell then tell him you don't want to
Yes.
If you like him and thinks it could work out then i think you should go for it!
No! If you don't want to then don't :)
NO
no dont take that fool back
no u should not think about it why u ya broke up in the 1 place

No comments:

Post a Comment