Monday, August 16, 2010

How do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?

My ex-girlfriend told me that she still wants me in her life and wants to be friends. She broke up with me and made my life a living hell and now she wants to be friends. I feel like she is setting me up as her fall guy. What do you guys think? And what does a guy do in this situation? Oh and she will not have sex with me she wont even make out with me. Lol.How do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?
If you don't want to be her friend then tell her that! And if she doesn't like it, she made your life hell so she has no right to ask to be friends with you. But if you decide not to tell her you don't want to be friends with her and give in you will be stuck with her or a long time.How do deal with an ex-girlfriend that wants to be friends?
You got it brother. By staying ';friends'; you become the backup, or fall guy. We can tiptoe and dance around the facts all day and night, but in the end women especially, intentionally leave heartstrings attached to their exes as a just-in-case measure.





Some people are cool with the being friends BS, but in my opinion, it's just BS, and a way to fall back on a previous relationship, when the current one is on the rocks.





Good luck, and be strong.
dont give in.. be a man.
  • phone
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment